Sunday, February 3, 2013

Something New?

Posted by cleste at 8:00 PM
Hi.

I guess you may have realised that I made some... changes to my blog. I have to admit, I have totally forgotten about the existence of this blog until today. I guess studies had really swept me off my feet and I don't have as much free time as before to think of something to write.

But then again, that may be an excuse because I am (actively!) on Tumblr and Twitter. Not so much on Facebook, although I do still update statuses to keep certain people happy and to let people know that I'm still alive (although not really kicking).

Life's been rather hectic lately. The usual running to classes and the not-so-usual 4 to 5 hours of sitting at the table to prepare for next day's work. I do miss undergraduate studies. The joy of having abundant time to yourself and thinking of what to bake because you just have so much time to spare. As for now, thinking of lazing around on the bed for an extra hour is a luxury.

It's more or less like working 9 to 5 for me right now. It's a pity that I'm not getting paid to work but I have to pay to work. The amount of information that I have to absorb, understand and store in my brain is just crazy. Not to mention the need to polish my ever-so-undeveloped skill of public speaking.

Yes, I need to speak. A hell lot. Those who know me well will know that I suck at that. I hate speaking in front of people and I avoid doing all of this nonsense in front of people. So when people found out that I took LLB for undergraduate, people were skeptical. At least, I showed them who's boss. Now, moving on the postgraduate, doing this vocational course, people were shocked. But then again, they do realise that I speak with more confidence now, which is a good thing.

Anyway, I welcome you guys to a newly revamped blog because I can.

I'll try to post as often as I could but looking at my schedule... heh.

Cheers.

0 comments:

 

Fly Higher Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos